Have you ever worn something that didn’t suit your petite size and wish someone had told you not to? Or do you want to enhance your height?
Look no further, here’s a guide which you can work from to help show off your beautiful body.
Follow on Instagram
These are the things which you should avoid if you want to enhance your height.
- Big bags
- Over-sized accessories
- Boxy fitting clothes
- Boots that stop in the middle of the shin
- Horizontal Stripes (sideways)
- Shirts that go past your hipline
- Avoid ankle straps on shoes
- Flared jeans
To appear longer or taller, try the below looks.
- Wear vertical stripes
- Wear high waisted trousers or skirts
- Cropped tops with high waisted bottoms
- Monochrome colours
- Tie your hair in a top knot
- Wear court heels
Read more: Style tips for shorter women